English: Woman standing, as America, facing slightly right; holding U.S. flag and flag pole. Illustration in: Draperies in Action. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Desperation among the democratic party has risen to new levels as Foreign Observers are invited to “monitor” 2012 Presidential election results for democrats
International Monitors at polling places
I actually thought this was a joke the first time I was told about it. Too ridiculous to be true, right? Turns out that it may be ridiculous, but it isn’t just a rumor.
I think it ironic that America, the most successful, longest living democracy in recorded history may potentially have international monitors. I would find it less offensive if this were perhaps an instructional exercise – an opportunity for the observers to see how a free election should be held. However, it is not.
This is arguably the most important election in generations; perhaps in our history. Nothing less than the continued existence of a free, democratic, free market society and the devolution to a socialist, managed society hangs in the balance. A few things I find interesting about the situation:
- The countries involved are Socialist democracies at best, pure socialism or totalitarian at worst. Kazakhstan? Really?
- The proposed monitors are from countries with overwhelming socialist support for Obama, or a vested interest in Obama’s re-election. How neutral do you think these observers will be?
- These international observers are challenging the rights of individual states within the republic. Talk about outside interference.
Ironically, the very same parties who are dead set against laws to restrict voter fraud or voter identification are the ones asking for this “international monitoring”! What are they looking for? We know they are not interested in ensuring that only registered voters submit their vote in a legal manner. So what is it? The fact that your candidate is dropping in the polls is not an indication of voting fraud. If your candidate is not elected – that also is not an indication of fraud. Manipulating results, subjecting United States Citizens to the laws of other countries, or interference from other nation in our internal election certainly is. Remember, this is the party that took a vote on a change to the Democratic Platform on television for the world to see. Three times they took a vote. Three times they didn’t get the answer they wanted. So finally, they simply did what they wanted anyway. These are the people worried about a fair election? You have to wonder what fair looks like to them.
If we have to submit to outside monitoring for fraud, here are a few of suggestions:
- Make sure the voters are actually legal, registered voters
- Make sure the voters are voting on their own free will, not bussed in and told who to vote for
- Make sure there are no quid pro quo’s – you vote, we will give you a ____ (Fill in the blank)
- Make sure that the voter only votes once
- Look into the error that delayed absentee ballots to our military serving overseas. A group that just coincidentally is disenfranchised with the current Administration.
I personally hope every legal registered voter participates in this election. I hope every single citizen takes this duty seriously and shows up to vote. However, as with almost every single moderate or conservative voter I know, I do want them to vote legally – I am not sure why this is such a problem?
What does it tell you when a party is so concerned with ensuring ineligible or illegal voters have a chance to cast a vote that they are willing to sacrifice our nation’s sovereignty? I am a little concerned that a political party is dependent on illegal or unregistered voters – aren’t you? Shouldn’t this election be determined by American Citizens? This would seem to be a serious issue to me.
Please take the time to vote on November the 6th.
“It is error alone which needs the support of government. Truth can stand by itself”
– Thomas Jefferson